View Profile LocDogTHM

12 Movie Reviews

Excellent piece of badass work

That was a profoundly cool piece of comic style animation and art. Very nice work.

Genious.

I remember watching these flashes a long time ago, I finally remembered to give them the review they deserve.

I hate Metroid Prime

As stated above, I dispise all forms of gamecube and most console related gaming. At first I thought the flash had potential and maybe they were going somewhere with the kids insanity, like getting himself killed or starving to death because he plays game cube. Instead I get a shoot out, now I have nothing againt violence but an appropriate ending for a nintendo fanboy would have been for him to have been shot in the face with a double barreled shotgun. I would have applauded your work more for that. Graphics and sound, aswell as choice of music were all well and good but it just wasnt what I had in mind.

1 Game Review

Amusing

As mentioned before, hard but fun. Had you patented this game several years ago when SNES was all the rage youd have made millions. Nice work.

When I brandish my flashing sword and my hand takes hold in judgement I will take vengeance upon mine enemies and I will repay those who appease me. Oh Lord, raise me to thy right hand and count me among thy Saints.

Vic Vega @LocDogTHM