.HELLBOY. .HELLBOY.

Excellent piece of badass work

That was a profoundly cool piece of comic style animation and art. Very nice work.

paul#1 paul#1

Genious.

I remember watching these flashes a long time ago, I finally remembered to give them the review they deserve.

The Newgrounds Idiots The Newgrounds Idiots

Excellent work.

You forgot to mention the DBZ fanatics. Check my profile and view my single flash to see what I mean.

Metroid Fan. Metroid Fan.

I hate Metroid Prime

As stated above, I dispise all forms of gamecube and most console related gaming. At first I thought the flash had potential and maybe they were going somewhere with the kids insanity, like getting himself killed or starving to death because he plays game cube. Instead I get a shoot out, now I have nothing againt violence but an appropriate ending for a nintendo fanboy would have been for him to have been shot in the face with a double barreled shotgun. I would have applauded your work more for that. Graphics and sound, aswell as choice of music were all well and good but it just wasnt what I had in mind.

Not Another MK Spoof. Not Another MK Spoof.

Good shit.

Sound was lacking but that morphing shit was hella good.

Mr. T Vs Mecha-T Mr. T Vs Mecha-T

Mr.T wins again.

The pictures may have been cut off, and some of the animation shit but that just adds to the humour. I have a soft spot for low rate videos with real comedy, and adding tenatious D was fucking hilarious.

I Am Resident Evil I Am Resident Evil

Good shit.

Fits well with the other RE flashes, but if it wasnt for those subtitles I wouldnt have been able to understand some of what they were saying.

Resident Evil:The Musical Resident Evil:The Musical

pure genious

that song never had a better place on the internet.

Zelda: "Every RPG Ever." Zelda: "Every RPG Ever."

now i know not to waste money on rpg's

like i said before...

He-Man: Where is he now? He-Man: Where is he now?

WHERE WAS ALL THE KILLING!?!

funny, but slightly boring. more fighting in #2 perhaps?